It was created in 1819 to protect and disclose the works made by the painter Antônio Parreiras, born in Niterói. The Museum includes a house and a studio with a significant collection of the national and foreign art on permanent display, with different aesthetic trends.
Closed for restoration. Research should be previously scheduled over the phone.
Address: Rua Tiradentes, 47, Ingá – Niterói
Telephones: 2717 1000 / 2717 1414
Closed for restoration. Surveys should be scheduled over the phone.
Niterói Bus Lines: 32, 47